Why study at the Design & Arts College of New Zealand?
- We have more than 30 years experience in providing quality relevant education that leads to employment in the creative industries
- Our industry, community and institutional partnerships make the D&A learning experience dynamic and help students launch careers
- Small class sizes allow for effective one-on-one tutor time and support
- We bring students from all over the world together with industry professionals to create a community of people passionate about design and arts
- Register NOW for our 2015 Open Days (see below for more details)
Register for our upcoming Open Days
Interested in seeing what the Design and Arts College NZ has on offer? Come along to our Open Days!
Christchurch 23rd May 2015
Auckland 6th June 2015
"My time at the D&A was fantastic. Having the freedom, technical support and encouragement to achieve and exceed my design aspirations was fully realised there. The amazing team became like family and helped me every step of the way. I have since completed an honours degree at AUT in Fashion and Textiles and I'm currently studying towards my Masters in Fashion and Textiles, focusing on composite textiles."